About Ajanta Ellora Caves in Maharashtra:
The Ajanta Caves are 30 rock-cut Buddhist cave monuments which date from the 2nd century BCE to about 480 CE in Aurangabad district of Maharashtra state of India.
Ajanta Ellora Caves have always been recognized as the gems that represent Indian history and the impressive artistry that existed in the foregone era. These tourist attractions consist of 64 rock-cut caves, located in close proximity from the city of Aurangabad.
Today, Ajanta and Ellora Caves are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and exist in the wishlist of many travelers.
This tour will be by car and will take you to an Evening Visit to the 5 Star Taj Heritage Property for a High Tea or Dinner .. at your cost, City Tour of Mumbai + Dharavi Slum Tour , than to Aurangabad to the caves
This tour includes:
- Bed and breakfast is included
- Tour guide is included
- Personal car with and experienced driver
- You will be welcomed by a representative at Mumbai Airport
You are also free to customize your tours, change the itinerary or hotels choices or anything accordingly and let me know if any changes are required as we work to give you the best & If it's in our hand will try and do the best for you.
For all packages the hotels we use are only 3 star and 4 star and 5 star and you are also most welcome to book in the hotel of your choice that can be from 2 star or your budget hotels, (prior to booking the tour you have to provide the names of hotels to us)
1. After pandemic I have stopped booking flights as they don't refund any amount to travel agents if anyting goes wrong.
2. I do not accept cash payments.
3. All payments should be made 15 days before the package via bank transfer or Google pay or wise transfers.
4. For all my outside Goa tours i do not provide airport transfers from Goa hotels to Goa airport.
5. All trips once booked are non Cancelable and non refundable.