About Hampi escorted tour:
A fully escorted tour to Hampi through one of India’s most spectacular train journey which pass through the Western Ghats. We pass through untouched rural villages, Innumerable rock tunnels which are wet by spring water. The train even passes over the Goa’s famed waterfall “DUDHSAGAR”
The tour starts taking you through the erstwhile capital of the Vajayanagara kingdom, is full of delightful surprises- The Vithala Temple with its musical pillars and stone chariot, the Virupaksha temple Ugra Narasimha 6.7m tall monolith and much more…
Shri Virupaksha Temple, Kadale Kalu Ganesha,Sasuve Kalu Ganesha, Krishna Temple,Ugra Narasimha, Badavi Linga, Udhana Veerabhadra, Under ground temple, Palace Area, Queen’s bath, King’s palace, stone chariot etc. Time given at the Tunga Bhadra river and in the evening go to malyavanta hill for panoramic view and sunset. then Back to hotel .Overnight stay in hotel.
Days of Operation:
Tuesdays & Thursdays
1. After pandemic I have stopped booking flights as they don't refund any amount to travel agents if anyting goes wrong.
2. I do not accept cash payments.
3. All payments should be made 15 days before the package via bank transfer or Google pay or wise transfers.
4. For all my outside Goa tours i do not provide airport transfers from Goa hotels to Goa airport.
5. All trips once booked are non Cancelable and non refundable.