Kerala, Cochin with Munnar tea hill station Package Tour
About Kerala Tour package:
Kochi (colonial name Cochin) is a vibrant city situated on the south-west coast of the Indian peninsula in the breathtakingly scenic and prosperous state of Kerala, hailed as 'God's Own Country'. Informally, Cochin is also referred to as the Gateway to Kerala. Sightseeing attractions include Fort Cochin Beach, Mattancherry Palace, Willingdon Island, Chinese Fishing Net, Church of Saint Francis, Paradesi Synagogue, etc.
Munnar is a magnificent hill station in the Western Ghats at about 5000 feet above sea level. This is one of the best hill stations in Kerala and is the major centre of Kerala's tea industry.
This tour is for 4 nights 5 days
1 Night Cochin, 1 Night House boat & 2 Nights Munnar (Kerala Delights)
This Tour Includes:
Bed and breakfast is included.
Experienced tour guide will be with you.
You will have a personal car to travel in with an experienced driver.
1. After pandemic I have stopped booking flights as they don't refund any amount to travel agents if anyting goes wrong.
2. I do not accept cash payments.
3. All payments should be made 15 days before the package via bank transfer or Google pay or wise transfers.
4. For all my outside Goa tours i do not provide airport transfers from Goa hotels to Goa airport.
5. All trips once booked are non Cancelable and non refundable.