Mumbai (formerly called Bombay) is a densely populated city on India’s west coast. A financial center, it's India's largest city. On the Mumbai Harbour waterfront stands the iconic Gateway of India stone arch, built by the British Raj in 1924. Offshore, nearby Elephanta Island holds ancient cave temples dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. The city's also famous as the heart of the Bollywood film industry.
Place that you will be visiting in this tour:
After you are picked up from the Mumbai AIrport. In this tour we will take you across Gateway of India, Chor bazaar· Victoria Terminal, Hanging garden, Dhobi Ghat, High Court, Mani Bhavan. (*entry fee applicable), Prince of Wales Museum. (*entry fee applicable), Mumbai University, Marine Drive.
Evening Visit to the 5 Star Taj Heritage Property for a High Tea or Dinner .. (at your own cost) And next day Dharavi Slum Tour..
This tour to mumbai can be done for 1 night 2 days or 2 nights 3 days.
This tour includes:
- Bed and breakfast is included.
- Experienced Tour guide will be with you.
- You will have a personal car to travel in with an experienced driver.
- A representative will be there to pick you up at the mumbai airport.
Hotels used for Mumbai Tours:
For all packages the hotels we use are only 3 star and 4 star and 5 star and you are also most welcome to book in the hotel of your choice that can be from 2 star or your budget hotels, (prior to booking the tour you have to provide the names of hotels to us)
Customize your tour:
You are also free to customize your tours, change the itinerary or hotels choices or anything accordingly and let me know if any changes are required as we work to give you the best & If it's in our hand will try and do the best for you. You are also free to book your own flights for any of our tours.
*Elephanta caves or Bollywood tour is extra cost.
Please enquire through email or Whatsapp for a detailed Itinerary. www
1. After pandemic I have stopped booking flights as they don't refund any amount to travel agents if anyting goes wrong.
2. I do not accept cash payments.
3. All payments should be made 15 days before the package via bank transfer or Google pay or wise transfers.
4. For all my outside Goa tours i do not provide airport transfers from Goa hotels to Goa airport.
5. All trips once booked are non Cancelable and non refundable.