About Ranthambore Tiger Safari:
Ranthambore National Park is a vast wildlife reserve near the town of Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan, northern India. It is a former royal hunting ground and home to tigers, leopards and marsh crocodiles. Its landmarks include the imposing 10th-century Ranthambore Fort, on a hilltop, and the Ganesh Mandir temple. Also in the park, Padam Talao Lake is known for its abundance of water lilies.
Ranthambore National Park has a combination of dry tropical forests, rocky terrain, lakes, streams, and grassy meadows, with more than 539 flowering plant species.
This tour can be done either for 2 nts, 3 days or 3 nts, 4 days or it can either be clubbed with Golden Triangle or Taj package
This trip includes:
- All Airport transfers from Your hotel *(when leaving from Goa we do transfers only from north goa hotels and not south goa)
- Bed and breakfast is included
- Tour guide is included
- Personal car with and experienced driver
- If you are arriving in Delhi by flight, you will be welcomed by a representative (if you club Golden triangle with Ranthambore)
Customise your tour:
You are also free to customize your tours, change the itinerary or hotels choices or anything accordingly and let me know if any changes are required as we work to give you the best & If it's in our hand will try and do the best for you.
1. After pandemic I have stopped booking flights as they don't refund any amount to travel agents if anyting goes wrong.
2. I do not accept cash payments.
3. All payments should be made 15 days before the package via bank transfer or Google pay or wise transfers.
4. For all my outside Goa tours i do not provide airport transfers from Goa hotels to Goa airport.
5. All trips once booked are non Cancelable and non refundable.