Rooms available at Wildernest Nature Resort:
Rooms are available for 1 night /2 days or 2 nights/ 3 days. Wondering how to quickly Book Wildernest Goa Rooms. Just send me an email or a message and i will get in touch with you very quickly regarding your booking and confirmation. There are different types of views & prices for the cottages.
1. Jungle view cottages
2. Waterfall view cottages
3. Valley view
4. Family Valley view
5. Family Waterfall view
6. Plunge Pool room cottage with private swimming pool
About the Nature Resort in Goa:
Wildernest resort Goa is located on the Goa-Karnataka border, amidst picturesque settings and serene surroundings at a height of 800 mts above sea level and overlooking the Vazra valley, and a panoramic view of the entire Goa.
With 18 specially designed eco-huts that put you in close proximity with nature and its wonders and yet offer comfort and hospitality of the highest eco-tel standards. Wildernest is all about experiencing nature in its vividity and vitality.
Waking up to the sounds of silence,crystal clear bird songs, and vibrant vocals in the background every morning to sharing a sunset with natures mystic wonders. Wildernest is for those who want to experience peace, tranquility and comfort in nature's realm.
Being in the realm of western ghats forests, our trained nature guides invite you to join them on nature treks, community fairs, birdwatching trips, folk performances and a host of other activities.
However the region is known for being home to a variety of plants with medicinal value. Wildernest is also a delight for birding as there are varieties of birds spotted there along with innumerable varieties of Moths, Butterflies, Spiders and other insects.
Facilities offered at the resort:
- Infinity Swimming Pool
- Restaurant serving Coastal Cuisine (A mix of Maharashtra, Karnataka and Goan Cuisine from neighboring villages).
This trip includes:
- Time honored welcome drink.
- Transfer from your hotel and back *(at additional cost)
- Accommodation in eco cottages ( Non AC Rooms )
- All Meals (Local Goan Cuisine Both Veg & Non-Veg)
- Buffet Breakfast
- Buffet Lunch
- Buffet Dinner
- Evening tea & snacks
- Trekking to the Highest/Sunset Point.
- Traditional Folk dance & music by local villagers / Bonfire
- Trekking to the waterfalls
- Traditional Folk dance & music
- Heena & Mehandi session for Ladies
- Forest Walk
- Bird Watching Trail (Early morning activity)
- Slide-show on Wildlife and Bio-Diversity
( Min. 02 Night stay recommended to enjoy the above activities)
Things you need to carry:
- You passport
- Mosquito Repellent
- Good pair of trekking shoes
Reviews of Wildernest Nature Resort/ Swapnagandha Resort:
Spent an amazing night at The Wildernest arranged for me by Valerie Rodrigues. I would highly recommend the Wildernest trip & Valerie's services - Colleen Stout
A big thankyou Valerie Rodrigues for organising our trip to the wildernest,, it was fantastic. Amazing views. Well recommended. - Debbie Carter
Such beautiful surroundings. We did the wilderness trip today and it was amazing. We booked it through Valerie Rodrigues and if I ever get to do it again I would book for 2 nights as loved it - Kazza Halliwell
Have a look at more such reviews on the review page Click here to go to Reviews Page
Some Frequently asked questions about Wildernest Nature resort stay:
Q: What is the price to stay in the cottages in wildernest?
A: The price is different during different months and it is also dependent of the type of cottage chosen.
Q: Can a big family stay together in Wildernest Goa?
A: Yes, there is an availability of family cottages and you can also have an extra person at an additional cost.
Q: Does tariff include all the activities like Pottery, Bird watching, Heena & Mehandi session for Ladies, Trekking, etc.?
A: Yes, it does, however to enjoy all the activities it is recommended to stay for 2 nights as all the activities may not be possible in 1night.
Q: How is the food at Wildernest Resort?
A: The food served is local Goan cuisine cooked in traditional chullha.
Q: When is Wildernest Goa bookings open?
A: Wildernest is open throughout the year, to book a cottage at Swapnagandha Resort or Wilderness resort goa just contact me with your details and I will get it confirmed for you.
1. I do not accept cash payments.
2. All payments should be made 15 days before the package via bank transfer or Google pay or wise transfers.
3. For all my outside Goa tours i do not provide airport transfers from Goa hotels to Goa airport.
4. All trips once booked are non Cancelable and non refundable.