10 pieces of fresh Oyster
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
Salt to taste
1 tsp tumeric powder
1tsp chille powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
Also need semolina/Rava for coating at the time of frying.
Also need oil for frying
1. Apply all the above to Oyster and let it marinate it for 30 mins.
2. In a plain plate or a small bowl take 1/2 cup Semolina/Rava
3. Coat the Oyster in the semolina and keep aside
4. In a frying pan add 2 to 3 tbsp oil, let it get hot on medium fire. Now add the coated Oyster and fry well till the semolina is nicely fried.
Garnish it with some onions or your choice salad
- By Val's Quick tips & Tricks